First Two Weeks of May

I made these four tracks in the first fourteen days of May 2020. One has two versions mixed on headphones and speakers respectively. They each sound way crappier using the other type of output. I don't know what they'll sound like on whatever you use so I uploaded them both.

It's important to ride your volume knob when switching between my tracks because their peaks range from -6dB to -1.5dB upon export. I have not decided on an absolute standard. Also some sounds just sound louder even when they're quite, like saw waves. VIPs know what I mean.


Super awesome fun time happy ending electronical technological archaeologico-phenomenal bongo music made by FELIX MARCRARONL1111!!




RAUCUS-like-BACCHUS sedimentary Moose-sick made using sampler plugins on my LAPtop!!122loL




HEADPHONES mix of piano techno 2



SPEAKERS mix of piano techno 2



Mega-Ultima-Meteo-Master-Tonberry-Cure-3-Sephiroth's-Supernova-Attack-in-Final-Fantasy-7-Synthesizer Techno BEET SALAD!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double Harmonic (Arabic) guitar fragments with Reverb